The CAD-CAM Software is used in CNC workshops around the world, for its advantages in metallurgical machining parts, the rationalization of production machining capabilities and the tool stroke that keeps them profitable. In the last 20 years the world economies have seen consumer products manufactured and delivered to the market faster than ever before. This is partly due to the large supply of manufacturing automation. Even so, also by the use of computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) programs.
The software’s of the CAD-CAM type are used in any workshop of Numerical Control by Computer (CNC) that is needed. With these you can get:
- Higher productivity.
- Greater perfection in metal parts or any type of material.
- An optimized workflow for the manufacturing process that is being carried out at the moment.
The CAD-CAM software offers high-speed tool strokes that offer a series of benefits that reduce cycle times, less tool wear and a reduction in long-term machine wear. The high-speed trajectories allow you to improve the quality of cut, eliminating the top and the actions that the traditional offset path creates. The more circular cutting movements rounded to higher speeds allow a constant coupling in the material, deeper cuts and the ability to use more of the cutting tool itself. High speed machining can improve the productivity of the CNC machine by as much as 50%.
Some of the advantages that can be obtained through the use of works made with CAD-CAM in CNC workshops:
- Greater automation CAD-CAM software handles practically the entire process.
- It becomes more accessible to the client: The software allows users to design faster, manage projects, simulate and work faster.
- Improvement of Control over programming. The great control capabilities lead to perfectly finished parts.
- Costly errors and Waste are eliminated. The CAD-CAM software offers powerful simulation functions, which allow to visually inspecting the machining process.